The Truth About Money, 1th Edition is a comprehensive, practical, « how-to » manual on financial planning, is one of the most highly acclaimed books in the personal finance field. You’ll discover everything you need to know about investments, insurance, planning for retirement, buying and selling your home, getting out of debt, how to pay for college, weddings and cars — and much more.
Best of all, the book explains difficult financial concepts in plain English with a breezy style. It’s fun and easy to read.
Since the book was last revised in 2004, the world of personal finance has changed dramatically. This all-new 4th revision is the most extensive one that John has ever undertaken, and includes fresh updates and brand new material including:
- Planning Your Retirement Lifestyle: How you can enjoy a comfortable retirement – and what you can do to get there.
- Investment Choices: Learn how low cost investments can help you create wealth while potentially saving you money.
Target-Date Strategies: It’s what you don’t know that can hurt
- Behavioral Finance and Neuroeconomics: Learn why you make bad financial decisions-and how to break the cycle
- Picking your Investments: Find out the truth about Morningstar.
- Are Your Parents Aging? See how to best provide help-without harming yourself financially
Whether you are saving for college or retirement, buying a home or selling one, concerned about long-term care for yourself or your parents, worried about an impending job loss, or facing any financial decision, knowing The Truth About Money will help you make great financial decisions.